Internet connected security camera systems are one of the best investments you can make for your home for business. These systems are computer controlled and online, so you can view the cameras online, on your phone or from any other computer in your business. When you add the power of a connected computer system to the power of these high resolutions cameras you get something revolutionary. You now have the ability to watch and control your cameras from any computer connected to the internet. You can be at home, and can check on your business. If you have multiple locations this will let you keep an eye on all of them no matter where you are at currently.
Because of the standardization of computer systems and the bulk manufacture of this technology you can have a computer controlled camera system for much less than you ever thought. These cameras are higher resolution than your normal TV picture. They also have infrared lights so can see in the dark, great for security.
For any business the biggest benefit of having a camera system is to monitor the performance of their employees. They can see how fast people are working, and the knowledge of these cameras has made their employees work harder and more honestly. They can also monitor business activity, and be able to see which clients are there and what is being done. Also when your normal alarm goes off at 3am and your security company calls you, you can look at the cameras and see if the police need to go there, saving you money and stress.
The computer system detects any motion on any of the cameras and records the activity. The typical install that we do will record about six months of activity. You can easily search these recordings and you have the option to email the videos, burn them to disk or simply save them to a memory card. A camera system consists of a dedicated computer system with camera software and camera board built in, a power supply unit for the cameras and then the cameras themselves with the wires and mounts to connect it all. You can set the system to text you when it detects motion during your closed times.
We have installed these camera systems for many customers with a 100% satisfaction level, in fact over 60% of our customers liked the cameras and our price so much that they ordered more cameras within the first year of their original install.
These systems more than pay for themselves, in increased employee performance, decreased theft and vastly increased peace of mind, you also may save money on your business insurance with a system like this installed. If you think that this is something that your business can use, simply contact us or fill out the following form and we will contact you.
The top reasons you need a camera system for your business.
1. As a deterrent
Someone is much less likely to try to break the law, lie, or steal from you if they know they are under video surveillance. This goes for your customers as well as your vendors and employees. People are much more likely to be on their very best behavior when they know their actions are being recorded. Your employees are more likely to be on time and to follow all of the company’s safety precautions for example.
2. For evidence in case something does happen
There is no better evidence in court than good quality surveillance video (make sure your DVR is set up for date and time stamping) to help prosecute or defend a case. Many businesses and homeowner communities are setting up cameras to record license plates as they enter and exit the property. This type of video evidence is used all the time in the courts.
These days business owners are using their surveillance video more often to protect themselves from liability than against crime. Video surveillance can prove that safety precautions were taken and policies were followed, or not. Recently we had a customer who had a terrible fire at his warehouse. Several camera views of the event were provided to his insurance agent helping to speed up his claim and quickly get him a check to begin rebuilding.
3. To help resolve questions or conflicts
Being able to playback recorded video on your security camera system can help resolve all kinds of issues. For example, we recently had a customer complain because he said he was at our door at 8:30am when the shop should have been open but no one came to the door. We were able to look back at the video and see that the customer was actually at our door at 8:10am and left just a couple minutes later (before our 8:30 opening time). Another example is when a package or tool goes missing – you can view the video and find out who walked off with it. Being able to playback video has helped us on many occasions avoid the “he said, she said” situation and get to the truth of the matter.
4. Affordability and Availability
Good quality security camera systems are much more affordable these days than they used to be. In the past a business owner would have to choose between a quality system and an affordable system but no more. Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) and cameras are much better quality than they were 5 years ago and at a fraction of the cost. Video and audio files tend to be very large but data storage and high-speed bandwidth is readily available and affordable now. And portable devices such as IPhones and BlackBerrys provide access to the security camera system like never before.
5. Peace of mind
As a business owner myself I can attest that nothing beats the peace of mind that you get from being able to view your business when you’re away from your office. This is especially true on those occasions when you get that dreaded call in the middle of the night that there is an alarm going off at your business. Almost always these are false alarms and this is easy to verify by viewing your camera system remotely. Not only can this protect your peace of mind but it can also save you a trip to the office in the middle of the night! Often times it’s not so much what you see on your remote surveillance that matters as much as what you don’t see; the building is not on fire, thieves are not packing everything you own into the back of trucks, and your employees are not sleeping on the floor of your conference room because they lost their apartment. When you can view your business remotely and see that everything is as it should be, it’s a lot easier to relax and enjoy your precious time away.
Wonder what your employees are doing all day? With surveillance cameras you can track productivity of your workers and work on improving the efficiency of your business.
7. Customer Service
You can use your camera system to monitor your lobby or entrance so you can go meet them. In our business we have two cameras watching the parking lot so if a client is trying to bring in something heavy we can run out and help them, we also can come out of our office and meet them in the lobby before they even come in the door. If we are on the phone it allows up to finish the call to greet the new client. It also helps us notice when employees have too many customers so that more people can go help.
Camera System Price List – All of our systems include professional installation by a security expert
- 4 Camera System (We still use an 8 camera DVR for expand-ability) With Install and setup $2000 for 480 resolution (4 times better than standard TV), Just $200 more for 720p HD,
- 6 Camera System $2300, Just $300 more for 720p HD
- 8 Camera System With install and setup $2600, Just $400 more for 720p, 1080p systems also Available, ask for current price.
- 16 Camera System with install and setup $4300, Just $700 more for 720p
- 19″ LCD Monitor for system
- 500GB Hard Drive installed into a system.
- 1TB Hard Drive installed into a system $100, Double your storage
- Battery Backup to power entire system, including your internet, for 1 hour $95
- For Cameras over 60 feet away from base add $40 per camera for extra cables and labor, 90% of cameras are less than 60 feet.
- Standard night vision bullet cameras are included with all systems, these cameras are weatherproof and do a good job at seeing in the dark, but some people like different cameras. Dome Cameras are $20 extra per camera (but don’t have night vision), we also offer fish eye cameras for wide angles (Can be done with no charge), hidden cameras ($50-$100 extra per camera), cameras with a lot of extra IR lights for even better night vision and rugged cameras that are hard to damage..
- Most buildings have normal install charges, for buildings with very difficult installs there may be an extra charge. (Difficult installs include, ceilings over 20 feet tall, severe install time limitations, secrecy requirements, or other non standard buildings.
- Most installs can be complete in 3-4 days. During install we will hide as many cables as we can, to leave you with the best looking result.
We also can install our surveillance camera systems in your house…
Top 10 reasons you need security camera system at home.
- Deter criminals from approaching your property
- Check in on guests or pets when you are on vacation or at work
- Keep an eye on kids playing in the backyard or around a pool
- Monitor your cars in the driveway
- See the person who is at the front door
- Be alerted when there is activity inside your home when you are not there
- Be sent a message when an unwanted animal or person enters your garden or backyard
- Catch a vandal who destroys your property
- Know that your kids or spouse got home safely
- Catch the untidy dog walker