Ambassador Referral Program
The Ambassador referral program is a way for us to give back to consultants and super-networkers who bring us clients. This program is our way of tracking referrals, allowing us to pay bonuses to people who send us business leads.
Here is how it works. You know a business or an individual who needs computer hardware or services, you tell them about Emerald Computers. You then have them contact us, you have them tell us that you sent them, or you can call us and introduce them. We take it from there and sell them the products and services that they need, at our traditional low prices. We note on their invoice that you referred them. Once their deal closes we give you a 10% commission.
If you prefer, you can use the web form on The Ambassador Program Referral Page to submit the lead, we will contact them and we will still give you full credit for the referral.
To sign up to be an Ambassador please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- If you earn more than $600 in a year, and we hope you do, we will need you to fill out an IRS W9 form before getting paid.
- If you refer someone then you receive commission on their purchases for a period of 6 month, or as long as you actively are consulting them about their technology needs, whichever is longer.
- If we need to heavily discount the items we are selling to your referral, we may change the compensation to 1/3rd of the profit that we made on the sale instead of the 10%. This is very rare.
- This program is currently limited to sales within the state of Arizona.
- No commission can be paid for purchases made by any company you own or have decision making authority over.
- Emerald Computers reserves the right to make modifications to this program at any time, modifications will affect future referrals only.
- All commissions are on the pre tax amount.
Submit your info the register for the Ambassador Referral Program.
Once you submit this form you can start referring people and getting paid for it right away.